Hey guys! I’m not dead, just been a bit busy/ had a bit of art block. But I’m going to do my best to keep updating this blog with my art for this year; hopefully I’ll be able to do two paintings/ drawings like this a month at the very least (If not more!) Enjoy this revision of Ardenter, my gluttony demon character.
Hey guys! You should follow me on my art blog because I’m going to be trying to update it more regularly.
The Kickstarter campaign for Costume Fairy Adventures is now live - and we have a special reward in store for our fans on Tumblr who help spread the word!
Costume Fairy Adventures is a tabletop roleplaying game for 2 to 7 players. Where you play fairies. In costumes. Having adventures. (Fairies are not good at clever titles.)
- Put on magical costumes and gain special powers to aid your shenanigans with our fully illustrated, 108-card Core Costume Deck!
- Explore a library of sandbox-style Playsets that will take you everywhere from your own back yard to the furthest reaches of Outer Space!
- Play cooperatively, or compete with your friends to see who will reign supreme as Master of Mischief!
You’ll receive all this and more when you back our Costume Fairy Adventures Kickstarter - but just for our fans on Tumblr, there’s something special in store. Three lucky Tumblr users who reblog this post on or before December 10th, 2013 will receive a custom playbook for their very own Costume Fairy Adventures character, complete with a full-colour illustration:
This is a Tumblr exclusive promotion - this reward is not available at any Kickstarter backer level! But don’t worry - there’s lots more awesome stuff to be had. Check it out:
- A total of three winners will be selected from among all Tumblr users who reblog this post on or before December 10th, 2013.
- A given reblogger may win only once. Reblogging multiple times will not increase your odds of winning.
- No purchase is necessary to participate. You do not have to be a Kickstarter backer in order to win.
- In order to receive your reward, Penguin King Games Inc. must be able to contact you. If you you do not have a Tumblr ask box, you may provide your contact information using our general contact form; please include the exact text of your Tumblr name when doing so.
- In the event that we are unable to contact you within fourteen days of the end of this promotion, your reward will be forfeit.
- This promotion is not open to employees of Penguin King Games Inc., nor to freelancers and/or paid consultants who have worked with Penguin King Games within the past twelve months.
- Rewards have no cash value, and may not be transferred, sold, or exchanged for other services or merchandise.
- The description and appearance of your character must adhere to acceptable content guidelines.
We’re at 7 days left and 75% funded! Help us in the last week and donate!
Hey guys! They’re so close to their goal; definitely give this kickstarter a look over!
Hair and Metal is hard to paint you guys :(
Anyway, have two busts of my good friend Cailen’s characters, Kinman (The ugly octopus with the iron mask) and Lockheart (The walrus dude). Some liberties were taken with the original designs.
"let’s do all the magic effects in too light a color to show up against white and not have any plan for a background this will work beautifully"
the more i work on this, the more i hate myself??? so maybe i should just call this done, at least for now
……or maybe i’ll go back and fiddle with it more because i can never let anything be. hard to know.
LOOK AT ALL THOSE LALA’S.
I need to drink with people on skype
I need to drink heavily on skype with people
It’s for writing
(They are later on killed in 5 seconds by Mikasa)